Monday, October 4, 2010

My Rule of Thrids(:







This pictures were taken at my house.
The picture up top is taken in my 2nd garage that isnt actually a garage but just a hang out area. In this picture my eyes are drawn to the pillow on one side of the couch. I didn't have to set this up.
The 2nd picture is taken in my family. These are only two of the million halloween decorations my mom put up for the october season. My eye was drawn to the two people. This picture, I didn't have to set up.
The 3rd pictures is taken in an area right next to my laudry room. My eye is drawn to the hat on the side of the bench. this pictrue I did have to set up so i just put it on that one side.
The 4th picture is taken right outside my house on the deck. my eyes are drawn to the flowers in the left side. i didnt have to set up this picture but i did have to angle the camera for the way i wanted my picture to turn out.
The last picture is taken right outside my house aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment