Monday, September 13, 2010

Change My Look(:


I practiced changing Lauren Conrads hair color(:
for changing our look on photoshop we had to learn how to use the masking tool and highlight the hair and change the color.


I changed one of my friends, Natalie Noble, picture. i changed her hair and added 3 different images. she is not blond, didnt have aa ducky around waist when i took her picture, there was a bird in the background picture, and that car was not on that bridge.



i changed my haircolor and eyes in this picture. i have brown hair but i added light highlights and a streak of red. i have bright blue eyes, now their green. i didnt have a bookbag on in this picture but added it to me (this was quite difficult..), that duck isnt really in that water, and that lighthouse wasnt on the top of that waterfall.



No comments:

Post a Comment